Morning volunteer-interlaken walk, egg-in-rice-bowl lunch, evening write, extralong shower after long nap, latenight Chopsuey party on low energy, back home late, latenight talk, asleep super late [Sat 14]

I'm writing this two days after the events of this day have transpired.

I got up pretty reasonably around 8-9 am, couple of hours on viber talking to friends and family, and then went to Volunteer-Interlaken loop. Interlaken park after such a long time because my walks have been pushed into later and later at night lately, and Interlaken is not manageable during the later hours of the day. The forest is green and lush as always, no complaints there.

Back from walk, I heated up the leftovers, dumped a couple of asian condiments, and then broke a raw egg into the bowl. Microwave for four minutes, and quick whisk around for the egg particles to cook in superheated rice, and yuuuummm. This is one of my favourite cheat meals. It's possible I might get sick one day due to improperly cooked eggs, but I believe each strand of egg is bound to get cooked when it touches the super-hot rice.

Wrote a significant amount in the evening, getting pretty much caught up on the posts.

Took a 3-hour nap, and then a long shower, before heading out to Comet where the boys were chilling. As I lined up, they came out of the place, and we went to Chopsoey for Dance Yourself Clean (DYC) party. Ten bucks.

At Chopsuey, our gang consisted of Sk, S, and T, the young dudes I have hung out with a couple of time before in company of SK. There we also met SS, I, B bro, and one of their other party buddies. I danced for 2 - 2.5 hours on a completely empty tummy to a music that was bizarrely hard to dance to. Medium-amount of fun was had. I returned at 1.30 ish, called friends across the world, and was on phone until basically 4.30-5 in the morning.

So yeah, went to sleep super duper late. SK went with the guys to after-party and was back at like 7 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.