Handwriting posts to this blog now

This post was handwritten on my new kindle scribe and posted with minimal editing.

So the first time I used kindle scribe I tho­ught this was the greatest thing ever.

Is this the greatest thing ever or what? I wonder if it will improve my writing interests and motivate me to work harder and blog better or if it will just be one of those failed attempts at 'getting my skit together' that never ever goes anywhere?
I Just got exited for no good reason all the time thogh. like yeah, this does enable me to write my thoughts without a computer and yah this does give me a whole different feeling about technology I have not had in a long while but is it really that much of a big deal? like...how much writing will I do anyway even with this pricey expensive pen? Does it matter in the end, like it was that expensive bike for friend'N 'or in the end it's going to be yet another futile attempt at bettering myself?

One thing is for certain... I definitely type a lot faster than I handwrite so.. I wont be winning on word count...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.