The smoothest flight to Nepal

My trip to Nepal from Seattle was the smoothest Journey I have made, despite not being the shortest one, technically.

The total journey time was 26 hrs, but we landed an hour and a half early. I barely felt the 2 hours of layover at LAX( though I'm certainly not a fan of the airport. The was concern around the hour long layover in Qatar but it was an easy reach. The food was excellent too, and I got a good sleep during the 16hr flight.

Oh and post-flight, getting out was the easiest it's ever been. The immigration line was 5- minute, max, processing took 1 minute, security took 3 minutes, and with no checked baggage I was out of the airport and on the ring road 15 minutes after exiting the plane. I could not imagine a more convenient experience even if I wanted to.

Wish every international flight concluded this smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.