Freemont market hangout, Greek lunch, Asian art for apartment, hanging out with the girls, hunting for a Ramen spot, Yummy Munya Musashi dinner, Rhinehaus dance [Sat 21]

Sk, AKS ly) and I went to the Fremont Market under the bridge along with GS, and S, who was gonna meet her of's parents later in the day. I got greek food, so did she, it was fucking good. It was antiques weekend so lots of old and second-hand crop. I found 2 nice Chinese hanging out and bought them for 20 bucks each. Good find!

In the evening we met up AR's to get dinner at Menya Musashi, but the wait was long, we went to the other spot, waited there for 20 minutes, got tired, went back to the original spot and waited for the 15 mins. I got the curry rice appetizer, which was lovely.

IB drove us to Rhine Hans, spent 20 mins trying to get his luxury car to auto-park. It was too empty at first, the dance floor at RH, and then far too busy, so I bailed out on the gang at 12.30 am. Talked to Al a bit and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.