Fantastic hotel breakfast, writing, relaxing quality time, lunch at nearby place, dinner at disappointing Rajwadi [Thu 26]

We got awesome hotel breakfast and walked for several unwilling hours up to Khapaudi. There we stayed at a restaurant where All got drunk and I sipped, only to suffer for the next two days. Deep important convos were had, and it was at this point I started suspecting our goals may have been massive misaligned. Which is why, three weeks later, when it's been 10 days since things ended, I don't care.

Took the super duper crowded bus to Hallam Chowk, and then a cab to the hotel. Napped and rested until the evening, when we walked to get dinner at Rajwadi the worst restaurant in Pokhara. Awful service, awful food, awful experience overall.

Watched Nepali comedy series in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.