Indulge me for a moment, and allow me to list all the ways I have recorded my thoughts and posted on this blog

I could do without this sort of self-obsessed minor overthinking sort of posts, but they're easy to type, quick to think up, and fill up so much of the blogspace.

This is about how I've posted to this blog in all the various different ways.

I've written on the browser, obviously, on the large typing screen, the way I've written almost the entirety of the entire weblog.

Then there are some posts that have been written through the mobile browser, at times when I feel specially motivated or excited. I used to do that lots more often when I was commuting to work on the train regularly, but that need to write on the bus or train has gone down, so this doesn't happen much anymore.

Then I've used my programming skills to post articles here programmatically. Not too many posts, perhaps five or ten maximum, but enough to make it worth bringing it up.

Couple of months ago, I started using Google Recorder to transcribe my thoughts, edit them later and post here. The one issue was the app's transcription is miserable, specially with my accent, and I had to put a lot of effort in transcribing technology instead of the act of writing.

Finally there's what I did today: write with pen on 'eink' paper, and have handwriting recognition run on it, and paste it here, creating the auto-transcribed blog posts. This one has been remarkably good, once you describe the language the test is being written in, the parser//lexer realizes there's no difference between command data and training data, and trying to get that sort of parser running is quite a work private network.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.