Up early, quick shower, wait at the airport gate, easy domestic flight, lovely PKR flight with AK, pricey taxi, great hotel Stay Inn, momo lunch, relax, Nepali dinner [Wed 25]

Woke up early in the morning, nice long shower with fantastic water pressure, acted and waited right outside the welcome gate at the airport. All picked me up in a cab, we checked in, both my luggage would be hand-carried. Short uneventful flight, an expensive cab right later we were at our wonderful apartment hotel. Freaking loved it right from start.

Lunch was mono and fried rice at the hotel restaurant, nothing to write home about.

At the hotel we unpacked, unwound and relaxed. Went for walk around the neighborhood.

In the evening we went to this place with Nepali that, pretty good it was, I didn't even mind the strand of hair in the rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.