The end of a busy week at work, and the start of a nice vacay yay yay

This week meant the end of a hectic busy week when I was hella busy, a bit stressed out and got a lot of shit done. I had promised myself I'd work in the evenings and over the weekend if I needed to, to get the work done, but it turns out that sort of commitment wasn't necessary. Things just happened, and everything fell into place, and I'm in a much more comfortable and 'safe' place. SO on Friday I spent 2 hours training my squad on the work I was doing and how to catch up with my stuff after I was gone. I told them I'd be around on Monday but lets be real I'll be gone early in the day to spend time with friends and ain't working like a dawg then. So yeah not happening.

And now the Nepali holiday season begins, the beginning of my vacation too...Dashain, tihar, with friends and family, traveling, seeing the country, so many exciting things to come, I'm so freakin' looking forward to the whole experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.