The craziest thing happened with Amazon, and it was sorted out real quick

The Lavender tablets that I bought like six months ago, Amazon got around to processing them today. I found that out when my credit card was dinged a bit hit. It was a clear case of fraud at first sight because no recent purchases were made, but after a little more detailed exploration, discovered Amazon's silly decision. Reached out to the customer service and they sorted it out ASAP, but it was frustrating that those silly people didn't realize that starting the shipping of a product I'd originally ordered six months ago and had stopped caring for a long, long time go was not a viable strategy. That order had clearly gotten stuck in a queue somewhere and was impossible to cancel from the customer side. Anyway, thank god for the fucking fantastic customer service.

Silly fact: they force you to use their app for customer service chat on mobile, unless you force your browser to use the desktop version of the website, in which case nothing is problematic and nothing needs installation, thing are fine. Annoying, annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.