Going to work is pretty great actually

 Going to work has been great. I went there twice a week, Tuesday and Wednesday, and was planning on going the last two days of the week as well, but got held by busy work schedule early in the morning. I wouldn't mind showing up to work three to four times a week, there's little I have to lose or give up.

Plus I get to use work's tea and coffee. I don't feel guilty about taking bathroom break and tea break. I don't feel guilty about talking to people. Plus there's not much else to distract myself with at work, so the only thing to do is to...work, which I do, that I've been doing. Lots of work at office. I'm significantly more proficient, efficient from the office than I'm from home. Plus the spare hour I get to get ready and walk to office is a free bonus. And the walk back home gets me to 7k steps by 3PM, which is an impossibility on other days.

The only non-work reason my return to office efforts were hindered partly were because of my dieting, being on a one-meal-a-day diet and walking a boring, noisy route to office and back wasn't pleasurable, and neither was sitting there bored amongst other office drones. But if I can get some sugar into my body, even if it doesn't give me a whole load of energy, it'll be good to keep myself energetic and motivated for the rest of the day.

So yeah, I'm loving the return to office paradigm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.