Project day, walk to aldi and back, latenight writes, late to bed [Sun 6]

Got up at 9, made myself a really embarrassing sized bowl of oats with peanut butter that nourished me for the entire day.

Started chopping and peeling ginger, lime, chilli peppers right from the morning, got them to dehydrate and otherwise process. Meant to leave for chinatown but didn't have free time until 2. Watched the office and napped for a bit. Watched a bunch of youtube and chilled because I was tired.

Talked to my sister for 1 hour, family for a long time, and friend IA for a reasonable amount of time too. Sister is applying to grad schools in the U.S, finally which makes me very happy.

Roommate BB came back in the afternoon. Talked to him, caught up with him on a week of events and happenings. Watched more of the office. Wanted to go to Aldi, didn't want to take my bike and also needed the walk,s o walked there, took me 35 minutes. Got a good amount of totally unnecessary groceries from there, the unhealthiest of which were two packs of chips: one was cheddar and sour-cream flavored like the one I had had the week before from Whole foods, and the other a bean-based chip. They were both disappointing, the cheddar flavor was flavored nothing like I expected it, and the  bean chip was flavorless. Listened to the new podcast by mathematics comedians from the UK.

At aldi there I had an urgent need to use the restroom. The reason was, I'd put the dehydrated slice of lime into my glass of water, it was so good I kept drinking water all day long without considering the consequences. Left Aldi real quick, went to Dunkin to get  donut and hashbrowns. Used their restroom. Such a relief ooof. Thank god for dunkin. Nice walk in the evening back home, great scenery. Had donut and hash for dinner.

Worked on the ginger syrup and ginger candies. It took a long time, until half-past twelve, including rolling the candy in sugar and salt. It wasn't a full-time commitment, I was listening to and watching the office in between steps.

Came to my room ready for bed, couldn't go to sleep. Wrote one post, couldn't make myself to write anymore because of the fatigue. Really should have gone to bed at this point.

Talked to an international friend who was forced by the circumstances but really her family to go back home against her wishes. She is really suffering, tried making her feel better by talking to her about the bright side of things etcetera. Went on for far too long, the last time I remember checking the watch was a little past 3 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.