Ajeen lunch, trip to Jackson square, long hang with AB and the cute doggo, stop and shop, bus trip, amazing cooking [Fri 11]

Decently productive workday.

For lunch I got us amazing wraps from Ajeen, the great Lebanese place in Allston. So good, what a pleasure it was to have tried Lebanese food for the first time.

After work I took the 66 to near mission hill, and walked the rest of the way because walking was way quicker than bus or train during rush hour. Waited for 20 minutes before Ab (from college) and their doggo showed up. We walked to the Jamaica pond, hanging out having heart-to-heart conversations for three hours. We separated at the Jackson Square station where I went to the Stop and Shop to buy there overpriced bs for us to make dinner.

Took the orange line and the 66 back to I's place, got real lucky there since 66 showed up super late but right in time for me.

Overall I'd walked like 22k steps over the day and was knackered.

"I" made us amazing dinner for the both of us, and me helped by doing the dishes etc. she went to bed early and I was up till late in the night watching Peep show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.