Positive situation at work, decent cooked linner, call with family, more fermentation projects, the need to finish writing [Mon 28]

 I write this at 8PM of the same day, gotta write a lot of posts, such little time. Feeling a bit under the pressure truth be told, but it's gonna be fine, I'll just bs through with poems and that sort of situation.

So I've started writing 500 words on my super personal journal, the other one, and feel so good about that, because for the last six months possibly the year, I'd been stuck at 100 words max. Gotta get up to a thousand words, or even more because why not, the only thing slowing me down is the speed of my fingers.

There was some positive news at work, got a bit of a raise, which isn't something I've generally felt very excited about. There's going to be more money in the bank on one hand, so that's great, but on the other it was a bit short of my expectations, every raise is a disappointment. All opportunities are to be evaluated, regardless of the related costs in one's time is the conclusion I've come up to.

For linner I made rice and a very thick dal with four different veggies etcetera, it was really a veggie really. Had rice with the dal, kefir, kimchi and harissa. It was a lot of good food for not a lot of money.

Talked to ED for a couple of hours, they're buying an RV and traveling around the country, possibly starting a vlog too. That's my dream too!

Watched a tonne of fermentation videos, started a project to convert the milk kefir grains to water kefir grains to I can get going with water kefirs too. The next project is fermented veggies and kombucha, plus potentially sourdough. Because then I won't have to buy yeast for the bread.

I'm behind on the posts for this month by a lot, lot, gotta write a lot, At least 20 posts, possibly 24-ish posts in the next two hours. Not gonna make i, will I? We'll see.

Also played age of empires for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.