On: my new backpack

 It's possible I wrote about my new backpack back when I bought it in November and completely forgot about it, but this is the first time I'm writing after making a good use of it. Since it's served me so well I don't mind a redo.

So it came at a bit less than fifty bucks. It's small enough to fit as a 'personal item' for the budget airlines, but large enough to fit two laptops, serious toiletries and clothing enough to last a solid two weeks even if you shower regularly.

It can be carried on the side as a 'laptop bag', or as a backpack. When it's not in the backpack mode, you can hide the straps to make it look like a normal hand bag.

It opens up like a suitcase, but you don't have to do that, you can open up just enough to use as a backpack. Oh and it's got chest straps to make carrying more comfortable.

It has enough pockets to fit everything, a mesh pocket like the 'real' travel cases, and the elastic harness inside like they did in suitcases back in the day. Also it's got tighteners outside so you can 'click' those plastic things and make the whole thing compressed. And in case you overloaded the bag, you can unzip extra space to fit almost twice as many items in it.

It's soft and comfortable to carry. Everybody who's seen it has complimented me on it.

I could see us becoming the best of buds and taking this relationship for the long haul if it doesn't give up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.