More on the peep show

 The show's grown on me quite a bit. I've watched every episode about twice at this point except those from the first two seasons, those I haven't seen at all. To save something worth looking forward to.

Due to the nature of the structure...first person narration mostly, and dialogs, this show is the perfect background show, because you know exactly what's happening. Few physical or non-verbal jokes. Which is why I've been playing it as I work, or write, like write now. It works really.

And the best part is all the characters are so despicable and unlikeable I don't really care too much about them or feel bad on their behalf, so it's an easy ride. It should be cringe but it's not because they're not worth cringing over. Works perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.