What happened in Nepal

 Things I did in Nepal, finally listed!

  1. Went out to a tonnne of places to eat out. Moms are uhh yucck when they're the veggie kind.

  2. Caught up with so many old friends after so long, it felt good!

  3. Tried almost a dozen new Nepali beers, they tasted very similar but hey I tried.

  4. Hung out with my cousins as adults for the first time.

  5. Spent a solid 10 days with my extended family for the first time in...ever...at a real nice place thanks to my aunt. This was way better than I imagined.

  6. Partied with a bunch of younger folks from families. Would. Not. Recommend.

  7. Part of the groom's organizing party at a nice long wedding, it's so great when you're not incharge of it or paying for it or you're not getting married.

  8. Went to a friend's wedding, a real Nepali wedding, the first one I've been to.

  9. Got very very sick in a very long time.

  10. Slept on the living room with parents for ten days, sort of like a large very ill sleepover.

  11. Had meat soup and meats because I'd got no other option.

  12. Made a bunch of new exciting friends.

  13. Patched things up with several people.

  14. Snuck around, did the gigglies with pretty much every young person in my fam.

  15. Yangtaru sekuwa is go good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.