Walk to JP, crowds on a weekday afternoon, big cookie, thrift stores, amazing sandwich masterpiece with caramelized onions [Mon 21]

 Left work early this day because I felt way too productive, it was so sunny outside, figured nobody would care if I left an hour or two early. Walked by Jamaica Pond, there were hundreds of people ambling about, picnicking, fishing, etcetera, which led us to wonder if this was all due to the new wfh policies that had led people to appreciate the outside world and the sun more.

Stopped by the nearby If Pigs Could Fly bakery and got a massive cookie. J finished most of it, which is why, I maintain, she didn't eat dinner as hungrily as the other two of us.

Spent an hour searching for interesting things in the thrift stores of downtown JP. J found a large mirror that I carried back most of the way.

In the evening I made a sandwich with bread fried in butter, caramelized onions, avocado, cheese, eggs, veggie patty, and butter-sauteed tomatoes. I ate it all in three gulps, but still slower than A. J took forever and made us look like hungry ogres. But hey she did eat all that cookie so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.