There's a wild variety of cheap-ish beers at QFC, what's up with that

 Went to QFC to get booze for M the doggo's birthday the other day, human beers I mean and not doggy beers which is a thing apparently I accidentally drank a few sips and yuck they're so savory! I don't have problems with savory drinks, that wasn't what I was expecting at that exact time, plus the fact that the doggo may have also drunk from the can felt a little weird, a little gross.

So I figured 12-packs would be in the 24-30 bucks range since this city is wildly expensive, pleasantly surprised that there's several dozen local brands that you can get for 16-22 range, tax not included. Yeah most of them are IPA's and one would have thought IPA everything era had been done with, but apparently not. Or perhaps, everybody is sick and tired of the IPA's and the companies need to rid their old stock which is why they're at a sale price at QFC? That would make so much sense, I'd take it for truth a hundred percent if anybody else offered that as an explanation of cheap-ish 12-packs at QFC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.