Covid negative, failed trip to Boston, amazing Pakistani meal at Kabobeesh, A.bar with N and the girls, no sleep [Sun 6]

 Got tested for Covid with the home test in the morning, because I'd be traveling to Boston. The test was negative. Reached out to J and the logistics didn't work out so I decided to stay. Went with Ng to the apple store to return the second iMac color he'd acquired for the most normal and regular third one.

Went to Kabobeesh with N, and S's family. It was so yummy and oily yum yum yum, it's so hard to not want to eat such a meal all the time. It was only roti-tarkari but such a solid meal ugh.

Later in the evening, caught up with the girls, N's younger cousins and we went to A.Bar. Saw a rando couple showing so much pda. Life coached M who's the younger one. Because I was feeling so unwell, I couldn't finish two sips of the large glass of beer. What waste. It was to be the last time I'd be seeing them in a long time as they'd be going to Nepal in ten days.

Didn't sleep until much after midnight for reasons yet to be explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.