Midnight laundry, darknight trip to Boston, cold Boston morning, at Brookline, rice dal and green-beans dinner, working together, movies [Mon 7]

 Did my laundry at 11pm to 2am in the morning, took the online taxi to the bus station where we'd left Pb two days ago, got lost for a bit. Found my bus safely on time, it was packed lie a box of fish in a tin can. Slept on and off, but mostly on which was a massive relief because I was afraid I couldn't sleep soundly as has been happening for while as of late.

It was wildly chilly in Brookline when I got off the bus. The wait for online taxi was painful. The good part was I got to J's place well on time to begin work. Work was productive, etcetera, caught up with the gang after work.

In the evening we made rice dal and green-beans-potatoes for dinner. Watched tv together after dinner, as always. So comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.