Long-ass Kabhi Khusi Khabi Gham, cauli-alu, dal, rice for dinner [Fri 18]

Got some decently good news at work.

J and I watched Kabhi Khusi Kabhi gham during the day, that effing movie is 3.5 hours long, and the songs only cut like thirty minutes off it. Plus most of them are quite good so you don't want to skip them, a bit of a bummer. AD later joined us, so did Su, who's the 12-yearold son of their friend who is doing a lot of adult-level reading and watching potentially problematic Netflix shows.

After AD went to drop Su off, we started preparing for the dinner. Kauli-alu, very thick and masaledar dal for dinner, I cut everything and made the dal, that's kinda' my expertise hun. So good.

Watched few episodes of Peep Show and Ghosts (UK) before going to bed, quite later than normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.