How is everybody planning on an Alaska trip at the same time all of a sudden?

 Out of nowhere I thought the other day, I should move to Anchorage. Or at least go to Alaska over the summer. Yeah that sounds like a good idea I'll get on it.

Then PN mentioned out of nowhere they were planning for an Alaska trip in the summer. I was like, yeahhh so am I, let's do it together. We started planning.

Then in Philly, ES who is N's friend and incredibly adorable told us about her Alaska travel plans. Which were to be happening in the next week. Apparently hiking in Alaska over the winter has become a tradition of sorts for her and friends, and she was going in the second week of Feb. Wild. Interesting. I may have bothered her too much with my fear of wild animals and other scary creatures. Also what a co-incidence.

Then I text the boys back in Seattle about my hiking plans (non-Alaska) and they mention, separately, that they're making Alaska travel plans too, for sometime between May and July. In fact Aks has already bought tickets for mid-May, a timeframe that may be too tight for me considering everything else I might have on the plate.

And now V, who's in Colorado calls me. We haven't talked yet, keep missing reach other, but I wonder if he called to make Alaska travel plans, huh?

I wonder what's the deal with everybody deciding to go to Alaska this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.