Thank you Seattle public library for not bankrupting me for late return

Seattle public library got rid of it's late fees which has been perfect for me. Due to all the travel I'd been doing, I was unable to return books for months. Told the boys to return them on my behalf, even made a nice pile with a paper on top that said, please return to the library or else they'll fine me for losing the books but no they were not returned until the deadlines came and went and then the "we're charging you for the lost books" messages started coming in. That's when I started like really freaking out. But now it's all a matter of past, told the nice folks about the situation they happily took in all of them books without question or raised eyebrows. Happens to the best of us, they said, don't worry at all. And then I printed a bunch of financial documents. Free. Of. Cost. How much better can it get, huuh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.