Life coaching

 Couple of weeks ago I was kinda' looking for a direction while Peep Show was playing back in the background. Jez decides in an episode he needs a life coach -- rather, he's going to become one. It helps him sort out his affairs. Helping others is helping yourself.

And I thought, that is the thing I'm looking for in my life too! I should start lifecoaching people, that'll make their lives easy because I know what they're going through. I've seen it all!

There's a cheap certification course online that I'm counting on my work to pay for. Hope that works out. I promised I I'd be writing the email 11 days ago, still haven't gotten around to it. I should. Like right now. Well...tomorrow, tomorrow because that's when I get access to the work laptop.

I'm going to be a life coach! As a side hustle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.