New work laptop, who dis

The new M1 Macbook Pro that I ordered a few weeks ago showed up at the apartment finally. Regular readers of the blog will remember that I posted about needing a new laptop for work since the old one was kinda' slow and very much out of warranty. It's still working, all my settings and softwares in it and it's going to be a rough rough going to transition to the new machine. Not opened the box yet I'm secretly afraid if I tun it on the old machine will be deactivated all of a sudden and I'll be stuck with a potentially unworking piece of crap that doesn't have my configurations. A bit scary, so it'll sit around. Until I take stock of everything I got. Including three hundred thousand words of private journal I've been writing there, rather foolishly because it's all open to see to work people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.