Covid booster finally, tired pizza dinner, friend encouragements, harry potter and a quick self-made drink [Tue 1]

This is a massive disclaimer, I'm writing this journal post and the 23 following it, on the 24th day. Because things got in the way. That is it.

Work was as usual, left early because I'd scheduled an appointment at the nearby CVS inside the target for the Covid booster. Walked in there, waited for barely a minute and got my third shot, moderna this time after two pfizers because that's what has been recommended. Embarrassed to admit but when a lady asked the pharmacist for pregnancy test I got way too curious, trying to figure out what the situation may have been.

After getting back did the food package pizza deal situation that ST had gotten, it was yummy the flatbread pizza and so easy! Too easy, get a premade pizza dump a bunch of cheese and veggies plus maybe meat on it, put it on the oven. It was yummy but t didn't seem like enough work to feel healthy, I'd probably not make it for myself.

N came back from his appointment and there was a lot of encouragement and curiosity from everybody. Exciting interesting adventures are happening in the lives of people I know and I can't but help feel a little responsible and proud. So goddamn excited about the whole sitch.

The boys played FIFA, I was bored and excited so I made myself a margarita and read Harry Potter. HP is so fun to play but the margarita didn't go well and I felt tired and had a slight headache. Didn't think much about it. More on this the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.