Mark and Jeremy talk about the dogs

 "Don't be ridiculous, Jez, the dogs would never try to take over the world, they're having too much fun on other people's money," Mark said to his roommate.

"No, Mark I saw it with my own blazing eyes, I saw them over their on the corner, a bunch of them, there was this one as big as a...hmm what's a big animal that's as tall as me but thicker and maybe a feet shorter...a bear(?)...maybe a bear...and they were looking at this paper. He looked at me, the big one, and glared at me Mark I saw this," Jeremy replied.

"Listen Jeremy, let me ask you a question, and you have to answer it honestly. Were you at the time of this...observation...shall we say...were you on some kind of drugs. Hookah, devil's weed, cocaine, horse tranquilizer, frogs, whatever you folks are eating or injecting..or whatever..like it's all one big rave party, it's always one big party with you people isn't it?"

"Mark -- well let me tell you this...I mean yeah...I was...kind of high on...well it depends you know what do you even consider to be drugs, for some people even even beer is forbiden, the muslims you know they cut your head off if they see you drink in muslim countries man, your fuckin' head for a brewsky, so what I might consider to be a drug may be something else for you, and it...would be something else for sophie. Or big Sze, yeah with big Suze nothing's a drug, and that's how her body reacts. But...to answer...your question, yes while I may have been on K, and some shrooms that superhans popped into my mouth, and that green juice, looked suspicious, listen, it wasn't the drugs okay, I've had wild vision Mark and this wasn't it! Trust me, this is real okay, you've got to trust me on this alright man?"

"Alright alright so let me get this straight, you're saying I should trust you because...while you were on...multiple drugs...you've been high before...and therefore...your body...doesn't care, is that what you're saying Jez, that you're such a druggie addict that you've circled around into normalcy, and therefore your judgment and decisions are completely reliable?"

"Yes Mark, that is exactly what I'm saying!"

(Peep show fanfic)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.