Bread, eggs and potatoes for lunch, IT crowd, PK pickup and hangs, games with the boys, self goals, super late to bed [Thu 3]

For brunch I had toast, two boiled eggs that I should have peeled better, and the TJ's hasbrowns. Yum.

Work was per the usual, put IT crowd in the background.

In the evening I wrote a bunch on this blog, and later N and I walked to Chinatown to pick Pb. The three of us caught up on the way back, my two compadres ordered the kebab from the Afghan food cart near N's place, I was pretty full from the late lunch.

So much catching up with Pb, had a drink or two of beer. N's former roommate R, who I have surely written about in this blog -- he's annoying, has a really good memory and is annoying how he connects the dots so you have to sprinkle your conversations with a healthy dose of lies to confuse him -- showed up unannounced. The folks downstairs apparently let him in just like that, the boys were a  peeved about the situation.

The five of us went upstairs to the game room, the rest of the gang played the pool while I chilled and snapped. R and I played the canadian game where you push the pucks and score, forget what it's called. And then we played foosbal where I scored 5 of the 8 total goals, unfortunately three of them were own-goals (nobody calls them suicides anymore apparently). I got frustrated and gave up.

Downstairs we talked to Pb about fun things that happened at people's wedding parties, old friends, creeps, singers, and so forth until almost four in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.