Clean, healthy plants, nuts and fruits breakfast, library trip, missed card, writing, chinese egg and tomato dish with TJ's roti, out at doggo's party, catching with the old gang, latenight writing [Thu 24]

 I write this just the day after, which is great because I'm finally caught up with the daily journal posts. Only have like an effing tonne of other things to write. Not a big deal for 'writer-the-mediocre' at all because expectations are extraordinarily low lately.

So finally finished cleaning the plants' leaves and giving them healthy feed. Work was very productive as usual. Had fruits and nuts for lunch.

I haven't started working out at home or meditating yet, but that's going to come soon.

Went to the library after work. Reborrowed existing books and got a new one. Printed a couple of financial documents I'd not printed a year ago (still need to mail them, gonna happen today).

Stopped by QFC to get groceries and tea, discovered I'd forgotten my card. The cashier there offered to pay for them. Why are people here so frkkin nice.

Which meant I couldn't go to the USPS either. Or to the hardware store to kill the gnat-killing chemical. Or the barber's.

Came back home, listening to the parenting podcast, made the sweet-sour tomato-egg curry that's originally chinese. Had it with TJ's roti. Leftovers for the next meal.

After writing for a couple of hours, went to QFC (this one on CapHill) to get tea and beers for Mika the doggo's party, which I'd been invited at by Sk. Went to Sk's place. He was gone for the first hour for some reason or other. Fortunately there were the A&A sisters who I hung out with and teased. Did not have a lot of fun when literally everybody else besides them began talking about their jobs, and applying, and salaries, and hard working and teams and levels. Ugh. In the skies, flying so high. My feet are firmly grounded alas. Generally had good fun, one drink, one small puff of the gigglies. Funny thing, I accidentally took a sip of Mika the doggo's beer. It was salty and sour. Snuck out after an hour there, having talked to everybody at least once, my friend maybe of the q persuasion it might be.

Wrote a solid number of posts after getting back, had two cups of tea. Went to bed, wasn't too long before I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.