Dutch baby pancake, walk to Kenmore, taco bell stop, on to Haymarket, out in the Sun, McDonald's at DTX, train to Coolidge, girls make sumptuous meal [Sat 12]

For breakfast friend made Dutch baby pancake, so sweet so large, so well done. It was way better than I imagined.

A bit later I and I dressed up and we walked out in the Sun to Kenmore. It was a mistake. The dressing up for winter, not the walking part. So freaking warm, much much too warm for a mid-February day. So many BU kids out and about, running, holding hands, having fun. Made me feel like a grumpy frumpy old man.

Saw a taco bell on the way and we got two of my standard cheap TB order. It was so filling ugh. No need for a proper lunch anymore.

Took the Green Line at Kenmore, got off at Government Center where I talked to AKS on the phone about his and mine future plans, he was willing to bet that I wouldn't be back to Seattle before the 25th.

Neither of us had cash so we bought nothing at the Haymarket.

Sat out in the sun for half hour, I wanted to get on the swing but the people wouldn't vacate so she didn't get to live that fantasy of hers. We were both thirsty after having walked for an hour-and-half, so we walked to dtx, got a large order of drink, and took the train to Coolidge corner from Park St. We walked home from there, she wanted to go to TJ's for the flowers but it didn't work out.

In the evening the girls made an amazing dinner with 5 different sides and meals, it was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.