Yummy fried rice brunch, walk-and-talk with Lp's brother, lowkey dinner and aborted plans [Sun 20]

 Made the meal from the previous nice into jeera-waala-fried-rice with the green veggies, so much butter. It was yummy, gave it to my friends, they liked it way more than they'd liked the night before.

In the afternoon I spent a couple of hours with LP's brother who'd recently moved to Boston. We tried to go to five different places for coffee and lunch but everything was shut down. Sunday. So weird, I'd never noticed it before. It's a much bigger thing in Europe, but I don't remember stores and restaurants shutting down one day of the week. As if a large portion of the population doesn't understand the concept of 'work shifts'. Anywho, we sat on the park bench, caught up about our lives and dreams and desires, our pasts and hopes for the future. I connected him to Pk who I'm sure will get really well together. I hope you guys do.

In the evening we made several plans to make momos and then plans for me to go to Allston but they were all cancelled because people got lazy and tired or some combination thereof. No momo party happened, and my invitation to Allston was revoked. We had dinner, that I can say with great confidence, but without a photographic evidence I don't really know. Or remember. Alas. Why the heck did I not take photos that day ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.