My next eleven travel plans, in random order

  1. Colorado: V lives there, everybody tells me it's exactly like Nepal and that I must must must go see the mountains and rivers and the cities at least once. And seriously consider living there. Plus a close relative of mine owns restaurants there. Why not? Potentially happening in the next six months.

  2. Alaska: Everybody's making plan to be here this summer, like I wrote in the earlier post. Seems cool and folks who've been there highly recommend it. And I've always wanted to see beyond the mainland US. Likely happening in the next six months.

  3. Philippines: Friends from college have been inviting me for a long time, never had the chance really, the idea was to be there last November but that didn't work out. Might go there when I'm in the region next. Could happen in the next two years.

  4. Japan: Again, I wanted to buy Ukiyo-E paintings in Tokyo, chill at SK's parents' place and have fun generally. Covid messed everything up. And they're not letting foreigners in at all, dunno how their tourism industry is surviving. Unclear when I might go, but should be on the sooner side.

  5. Western Europe: TD lives there, LZ is moving there for the foreseeable future and M can provide me great guidance. The idea is to go Netherlands, then Germany, Prague and then Slovenia/Slovakia. I know the level of comfort is not going to be the same as traveling the U.S, but it'll be a new adventure. Likely happening this summer.

  6. Mexico: AS goes there like three times a year, the boys have had incredible times there and I know friends of friends who have temporarily moved their with remote jobs for the winter. The visa is easy to come by, it's quick to return if something urgent comes up, the food the people and ahh the weather. Could happen within a very short notice. At anytime.

  7. Pacific Crest: I want to travel the Western coast of the U.S on foot. Within the next three years.

  8. SoCal: I have friends there, and coworker KH keeps telling me to go there. The beach, the people, the food, the vibe. San Diego is where it's gonna be, can't stand LA. Still, might show up if there's people to host me. A fighting chance of happening in the next eight months.

  9. Minneapolis: Friend SS is there, and so is NA. Plus AS is currently situated there and he's invited me on several occasions. Don't be surprised if I go there within this year.

  10. Nepal: Not a surprise, is it? It's a good place to travel for fun.

  11. East Coast: Yeah I'm here as of right now, but I'll be back in early May, extremely likely. And travel a bit this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.