An appreciation for the current state of things

 This is just an appreciation of my current state of appears. I'm in full health, body and mind, and in one of the most naturally resourced place on earth. I don't have too many commitments, I don't have many things to stress me out, and there's very little on the way of chores and duties I must do that I don't enjoy. I'm in control of my own time, and able to luxuriate and indulge whenever I desire. My company of friends is currently a bit limited in this very exact physical location, but otherwise I'm supported by a decent cadre of family and friends that love and care for me deeply.

I'm very thankful to find myself in this state of affairs, and to have so much time for myself. I acknowledge it's difficult if not impossible for most people in my situation to get in such a position, and I've been very fortunate in that.

I'm content, I'm in zen state, and things are quite good, all considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.