I'm switching my primary bank account because Bank of America is overrr

I'm changing my primary bank account. That's the headline.

Most of my spare cash goes to live in the treasury bills and CD's. The more liquid cash that I need for immediate future goes into my savings account, one that pays 4.3% on Capital One Savings account. My BofA account pays pretty negligible money anyway.

The remaining spare cash goes to my checkings account from CapitalOne because I get money 2 days before regular pay period, thanks to their 'early pay' feature. So not only am I getting paid more returns for my sitting money, I'm also getting my money earlier, and consolidating it all on a reliable bank account from CapitalOne.

There's nothing in BofA account except the fact that I created the account first, and it's easy to use, or whatever. Yeah so bye bye Bank of America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.