My social energy might be more limited than I hoped/anticipated, it turns out

 Turns out my social energy is more limited than I thought. I'm an extroverted person primarily, that's how I understood myself. It's probably not a fair assessment anymore. Last weekend I went to the Rainier, hung out with people, and got back on time. It involved more talking than walking, despite it not being, let's say walk in the park. But I made friends and general contacts in the larger Nepali community. We were back by 5.30 and the plan was to rest and cleanup and go to the clubs for a bit of dance and drinks. Welll...that didn't work out. Somehow I napped for four hours, crashed straight into the bed right after coming back. Got up for dinner, and fell asleep once more.

The next day I hung out with PG, and AR and the new friends we'd met earlier. Back home I figured I'd get a lot of writing and walking done, but no once again I felt so tired, it was time to hit the sack. And the tiredness hadn't been overcome by the end of the day, the Monday following had to be taken off as well because I hadn't recovered my energy level yet.

Maybe I am becoming an introverted personality because of lack of constant social contact now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.