I'm really really tired of Rhino room clubbing with the young bucks

I'm tired of the Rhino room. It's close to my place, and that's the only one single thing it's got going for itself.

I don't like the genre played. I don't like the specific music sets played. I don't know any of the music they've ever played. I don't like their crowd. I don't like the vibe there, not particularly. It's too young, it's too..rowdy, it's too much college party, and not enough...people who just want to be out and about and dance. People there got no chill. It's too crowded, it's too sticky, and never enough fun to be worth it. And worst of all, the people who I go with leave me for more than half the time to go on drink runs and water runs and toilet runs that take forever because the crowds are so tight they don't let people through. Nuh nuh nuh, I don't like it. And I don't like the fact that Sk goes with like bhais who are in their early twenties. I don't like the young crowd we meet there and I don't like the young crowd we go with. It's not my vibe, it's not classy enough, it's just a whole load of loud unpleasant music I must force myself to dance to because that's what good manners are. No. More. Rhino. Room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.