Leftover rice with egg and Asian addons, library pickup in the evening, short QFC visit, evening walk, grumpy after debate and makeup, latenight talks with friend [Fri 6]

I'm writing this on Monday afternoon because the whole weekend went by on a whoosh and memories had faded.

I didn't go to work this day even though I should have because a sister team pulled me in  conference call for an important situation that was wrecking havoc to their systems. Worked from my bed all day long.

Had leftover rice with microwaved egg, vinegar, soy saunce, sesame oil and other asian fixins. yum yum to different textures and flavors.

In the evening I went to the Library to pickup my learning to learn book, which took forever to come through the interlibrary loan systems. I'm kinda miffed. Also took it as an opportunity to return the taking care of the home book. Had forgotten about that completely.

Went to QFC on my way back and picked up a bottle of seltzer for a buck. Good deal. Also checked out what a puffed pastry packet looks like. I want to make a puff pastry samosa but only if trader joe's sells those covers.

Went on a short walk in the evening, skipped dinner because I was still on 'one meal a day' diet. Didn't go on an extended walk because there was some intense debate with Ak but that got resolved after couple of hours so that was nice. I was feeling a bit grumpy though. Sk asked if I wanted to go out but it was far too late, I was far too tired, so we watched Indian Matchmaking and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.