Lazy meal with TJ's rice and all my existing veggies for lunch, super unproductive at work, rain and dramatic clouds, latenight evening walk with SK [Mon 9]

There was no more cooked rice left, or no more jasmine rice at all. I had trouble finishing my large bags of rice, so resorted to buying 4lb plastic jasmine rice bags from Trader Joe's, and the one time I do that I was finished with it in two weeks. Oh the irony...is it Irony?

So I used the last packet of TJ's veggie biryani, added achaar, beans, and veggies to it and it was so freaking yum, specially with added furikake and vinegar and soy sauce too.

Work was slow and unproductive, mostly because I didn't want to be micromanaged by coworkers so did specially little.

Didn't go out on walk earlier in the day as it rained all day long. Felt super lazy, but there were some really cool clouds after the skies cleared that I took pictures of!

Went on a walk with Sk and 6.45, got back at 8.30 ish, did the dishes, cleaned up a bunch as Sk cooked veggies. Sk had quinoa with greens and veggies for dinner and I ate a couple of slices of cucumber as we watched Seinfeld and soon it was bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.