Leftover quinoa with the final leftovers of everything, evening walk, Seinfeld viewing, evening writing, latenight scribe purchase and home call [Tue 10]

Work was hella slow.

For lunch I had leftover quinoa with leftover beans and achaar. It was quite yummy and filling actually.

Couldn't get out to walk early because the doggo wouldn't let me so I played with her and watched tv for most of the day. Watched Seinfeld for a couple of hours.

Went to walk around 6 in the evening until 8.

Came home, hung out with SK for a while, the doggo threw up in the carpet, and that was a bit hard for me so I entered my room, cleaned my clothes, took a quick shower and was ready to just sleep.

Except since I've put my personal laptop on the work table, I wanted to sit down and write something, and so I did. Five posts got out, but then in the urgency of avoiding it I ended up buying the Kindle Scribe ebook reader and eink notebook for a bit less than three hundred dollars.

Called dad and he was at aunt's so talked to them in the wee hours of morning, that's when I got asked if I was planning for a surprise, and if I wanted to talk to some girl she was trying to set me up with.

Slept late, didn't sleep very soundly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.