I worked late into the evening today, and I don't like it!

 Because I left work today at a very 'suspenseful' time, where getting something to work is really really achievable as long as you put in a couple of hours, I opened up my laptop for several hours this evening, and actually worked. Like proper work-worked, making code changes and thinking and deploying, debugging, identifying issues and fixing them and iterating over and over. There's no particular rush for this, and I'm most certainly not getting paid extra to do this, but the hope is I might be able to bail out of work faster tomorrow and take it easy and sleazy for the rest of the week. Because that chunk of work is a lot and it doesn't feel good having to do it all, specially at home, but yeah...sometimes I guess there's no getting around it. Which is why I want to get to work as soon as possible, after clarifying matters with the dentist and the utilities people in boston that is, tomorrow. So I'm not giving any of my home time. I definitely don't want to spend the day when I've invited people over for dinner done wrong because work was occupying too big of a headspace.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.