Some cosmetic creams are insanely priced

The other day I was using my work system that has points that can be redeemed for various items and I ordered an eye cream. For a thousand points. Which equals about two hundred bucks. Checked online to verify that I was getting my money's worth, and it seems that the cream is indeed priced roundabout that in real makeup stores. And the weight of the cosmetic cream you get for two hundred buckaroos is...dun dun dun, five ounces. Which means the price per ounce for the cream is about 40 bucks. Yowwza! But supposedly it's really good for under-eye marks and wrinkles and eye-shadow, so one hopes its effective to fix those issues for everyone. Otherwise that's a very expensive robbery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.