Talk and walk to work, long wait for food and never getting any, black-eyed peas, eggplant and achar with rice finished, daytime hang with Sk and M the doggo, volunteer park walk, cucumber for dinner, peep show[Wed 4]

Walked to work in the morning, talking to near and dear ones throughout.

For lunch I lined up for 40 minutes at the work lobby, and had to bail out of it because it'd take 1 more hour. Decided you know what I should let my fast continue, would eat at home and skip evening dinner.

Walked home, had black-eyed peas, eggplant and achar with rice for lunch, that was the last meal for those combination of vegetables.

Hung out with Sk and his doggo Mk after he came back from work, walked with them to Volunteer park, couple of rounds there.

Had sliced cucumber and strawberry for dinner, and wrote a bunch on this blog.

Watched Peep Show with Sk in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.