Work proposal rejected but holiday plans still on

Plans had been made two weeks ago to go on a long workcation, remote work from abroad if my company consented to the situation. That was unfortunately rejected and they told me I couldn't work away from the office, and the country, for more than a month, which I have already gone over by several multiples. But other plans still remain for the holidays. Gonna take days off and go on a nice planned vacation, spend time with friends and family and loved ones. This won't be as sweet as working and vacationing because I won't be making money and eventually one will run out of vacation days and might have to resort to taking unpaid vacation. But it's fine, the need to be away and get something fun done is overwhelming enough to override concerns around not being paid for a short period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.