Yummy rara noodles for lunch, walk in the park, talk with many friends and family and parents, amazing selfies, Seinfeld-watching in the evening [Sun 8]

I write this on the evening of the following Tuesday, so two days after the fact, and it feels good to acknowledge that I almost didn't write any of it but my conscience told me I need to be better at writing regularly so here we are.

For lunch I made yummy rara noodles with tonnes of spices, topped with mustard green ferment from the Asian store.

Went to the park on a walk all on my own because I needed personal time and space to listen to podcasts.

Talked to N, S, and A, and dad and TD in Amsterdam. Many family and friends were talked to! Productive! Send photo of immigration documents to dad.

Had amazing selfies at the park.

Watched Seinfeld in the evening, drank apple cider to get energy instead of dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.