Big fat sandwiches, middle-eastern food again, last night in Brookline, Broken phone [Wed 2]

As always in Brookline, got up late, didn't go on morning or evening walks with the rest of the house ate in an undisciplined manner and put myself in a total vacation mood.

Watched a tonne of agriculture vids and mushroom farming guides on youtube during the day. JD is super interested, she says she wants to get into it when they get a house. She really enjoyed the videos of Nepali farmers talking about how they're farming in Nepal.

For lunch we made big fat egg sandwiches. I had fried eggs, the rest had omelettes. On sesame seed bagels, well toasted. With avocado, cheese, fat pieces of pickles and tomatoes to top off. And the cheese-balls flavored potato chips as garnishing, possibly on the side for some.

The chips were so great, they satisfied both the chip craving and the cheese-ball craving for JD. I patted myself on the back for choosing them among the thousand other options at the chip aisle.

We talked a bunch, watched a lot of youtube videos, a couple of work meetings, none of which were very productive.

For dinner we ordered again from Grico, the place we'd ordered from two nights earlier. This was more satisfying and filling for some reason, we gobbled it all up. So good. Their pita is so soft, the fries so...greek and good, haha, feta goes well with fries, who knew, the veggies really go perfectly with everything else. And the zucchini fries, who would have thought they'd be a good idea, but there we were!

Made the gang watch Schitt's Creek again, since we finished all the episodes of Kimmy and nobody wanted to commit the two hours for the movie. They couldn't stop watching it, the shows just played and played and played and it was embarrassing for everyone. Lovely!

My freaking phone wouldn't charge and I was super duper pissed at it, unable to do anything to get it to charge so I gave up, decided to get it fixed soon, and slept without contact with the rest of the world, quite early maybe by 10.30.

That was bad because I got up at what must have been 3am and couldn't go back to sleep until 6am. And then slept until 8.30 because I didn't get enough sleep. It's a bummer...I don't sleep early and it sucks. I sleep too early and it's bad too. Need to figure out the perfect sweet spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.