A different kind of work trouble

I've complained a lot about work in recent times, and this is a yet another complaint post, but about something strange, a bit different.

A relatively-new coworker, somebody who has much lesser work experience than anybody else in the time, and the juniormost member of the squad, is also our biggest micro-manager and a bit of a...how shall one put it...pain in the neck. Like a bit annoying if somebody's asking every 3 hours what you're up to and if you're free and what you're doing and what you need, specially if that person has no role in the details of the matter. So strange and a bit frustrating. Like what the helll man, I want to say but these things aren't told.

Second issue. Our company is in big big financial trouble, like everybody else in our industry, this has been the worst performing year for us in decades, and uhhh they're talking about headcount reduction unofficially and cost savings. Big yikes, and a big risk because my immigration situation is highly precarious. If I lose this job my goose is done and cooked and I'm pretty pretty fucked.

Yeah these two are my two biggest concerns with work right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.