I am now a member of the King's County Library System too!

Earlier today I went to Highline/Duwamish area on a 50-minute bus ride, to get to the King County library building there and got myself a library card from the KCL system. It took me less than five minutes, my state ID worked both as an identification as well as address verification system, and I didn't even have to set the password to go because it defaulted to the last 4 digits of my cellphone number. I told them I wanted to change it, and ten seconds later, I was done. It was so smooth it was hard to believe I was in.

So I'm now a member of one of the more digitally 'rich' library systems in the country, according to what I've been lead to believe. In the future I foresee lots of book-borrowing and reading and listening on my new kindle scribe device. A proper learned man I'll have become with memberships of these two solid libraries, plus making use of the interlibrary loan feature, among others.

Exciting times are ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.