I might finagle my third e-reader thanks to friend SK

Friend Sk, who is currently crashing at my place with his doggo for the past week and is planning on leaving next week, has offered me his ebook reader as a gift, since he doesn't use it much anyway and I have graciously accepted his gift. Offer of gift, since we haven't been able to locate it exactly as of now. Regardless, this will be the third e-reader in this apartment, and depending on how nice it is, it'll either go to my living room, replacing the existing living-room reader to be relegated to restroom, or be my bathroom reader. Then I'll need one more reader, one for my travels, and I'll have put myself in deep enough shit to embarrass enough so I'd read a lot more often. So this is exciting potential for me, and hope that reader gets found quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.