Weekend laziness in writing is here again, here we go

 Writing 5 days' worth of posts on a Monday...all the days through Friday to today, because weekend came over and with friend over and the doggo and adventurous eventful days and latenights that were unexpectedly busy, I didn't get around writing. The weekend hump reminds me of the Boston days when I'd complain about being too lazy to write, and then do a word dump during the week, overwhelming and overloading myself, promising to never to it again, until the weekend when the cycle would repeat once again.

The thing is, unless I keep on a tight schedule, with checkboxes and timetables and what not, it'll not work. I need to force myself into productivity, inspiration or motivation is not the way to go. It need shame, guilt and a strict regimen to put me through the daily grind of writing and putting out creative content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.