The Apple Cider from Chef Market has been such a champion

At this point in my writing, where I've missed 5 days worth of writing, I'll have run out of ideas and get into the level of writing reviews for individual items of grocery I bought some time ago. We find ourselves at exactly that scenario, so let me tell you about the half-gallon jar of apple cider that I got from Chef Market last weekend, which was nine days ago.

It's quenched by thirst when I was the thirstiest. It's given me sugar when I was the most sugar-deprived due to my diet. It's given me hope and pleasure when I had deprived myself of both the most. It's shown me a clear path to losing weight: limiting the grain intake, and satisfying the hunger pangs with little doses of that sweet sweet apple juicey goodness.

Is it me or was this particular brand particularly sweet and fruity because never before have I felt so refreshed by unfiltered apple juice, the name this drink goes by in Europe. It doesn't smell as strongly as the ones I've had in the earlier years either. It's such a comfort drink, reminding me of lazy fall days, pumpkin and halloween back in the North East. Memories of good times that were never had because yeah no Fall was pretty tough semester in College and I didn't really have those nice warm fuzzy experiences there.

But man, do I like apple cider. And all this time Sk thought I was referring to hard cider every time I went to get a glassful, everytime I offered it to him. It was good clearing it up quite early hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.